Sunday, August 22, 2010

Updates!

So, I'm really bad at updating blogs...it is definitely not my forte :) I'm a lot better at putting information on facebook though, so if you're interested in keeping up with my photography, friend me on there :) Sadly, the official elemental images partnership has fallen through :( Amber is so busy with her kids and scrapbooking that she decided to focus on them and take a break from the photography business. She's still doing pictures when she finds the time, and I wish her the best of luck!

Since it is just me running the show now there's been a few changes to prices and things like that. I charge a flat rate of $50 for a portrait session and that includes the CD. I want to say there will only be 15-20 pictures on it, but I have the hardest time narrowing it down! I think I'll start letting you decide which are your favorites and then burn those, instead of me having to choose because I just can't do it! I usually love all of them, lol, so it's easier to let you pick the ones you love! Isn't that what's important though? I'm not the one that's hanging them on my wall,  you are :)

So today I had a photo shoot today with some really awesome people: Jackson and Angela Chanthapannha and their adorable kids.We had a blast today, and I'm excited to share some of the fun on here!


Isn't this seriously the most adorable family! I can't wait til the next time they need pictures done! It was a lot of fun!

0 comments: